I doubt any of you reading this blog think I do it all, but just in case let me share with you what I don’t do.
- Volunteer for everything under the sun (even though I’m a pastor’s wife)
- Exercise regularly (although I’m really trying to get back there)
- Formally do preschool (just learning through play right now)
- Grocery shop with my kiddo in tow (I almost always go by myself after Dan gets home from work)
- Fold all the laundry before it gets wrinkly (twice this week I’ve had to throw things back into the dryer to get out wrinkles)
- Wrap presents (mainly because Dan is so much better at this than I am)
- Follow all of my own advice (sometimes I stay up too late, am unkind and forget my husband and I are on the same team.)
What don’t you do?